Tuesday 10 May 2011

Yesterday's post...finally posted!!

4 viewings tonight. I arrived into London Paddington at 16:30 and activated my tube pass by starting the next leg of my journey at Paddington on the district line to West Brompton where I changed onto the overground to Clapham Junction. After the long (not really long, but it felt it with the amount of stuff I had) trek uphill to my friends house I am able to sit down for 10 minutes.
My viewings plan for tonight: - from Clapham to Kensington Olympia, then Shepherds Bush, then Maida Vale and then finally to St Johns’ Wood. I also have another viewing for Thursday, I tell you what if I don’t find a place soon it’s not from lack of trying!
I finally heard back from the girls house I really liked last week, they have someone else…I have decided therefore if I really like a place now I have got to try not to feel shy or intimidated, no matter how many people there are there.
So first day at work tomorrow, I’m pretty nervous, but throughout this whole time the job part is the bit least worrying me. I am so excited to have escaped the monotony of my Marks and Spencer in Malvern that anything new, especially something so exciting, and in London and related to fashion is far from terrifying to me!! In truth I cannot wait!!!
See you tomorrow to let you know how the first day went and how the viewings were, will be too late when I get back..need a good night’s sleep for tomorrow! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment