Tuesday 24 May 2011

Moving weekend

So I moved into my new place Sunday!! Woooo...have actually settled in quite quickly, still got a few boxes to unpack but am having an evening off. Did some food shopping, prepared some 'smoothie fruit' and put a load of washing on...so yeah been a successful evening, now sitting down with you...and my Chanel nail polish...YAY!!

So my new room...I know you are all desperate to see it...

BEFORE: When I had unloaded the car and not unpacked anything -






This is the stuff that the previous housemate had left...so it is now being stored back home. Next all the stuff I've brought...so far anyway...haha...




Then just a couple of hours later....





Check back next week when I've moved some more things and made it even better!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment