Wednesday 21 September 2011

Today (well last week) I....joined the gym

So I became a member of my local gym...and when I say local about 10 doors down the road!!!


About 15 months ago I completed a half marathon, it was great and I really enjoyed training for it:



It was hard work but an amazing achievement! However due to my running partner injuring himself I didn't run again after that. So now I'm settled in London I decided it was time to get fit again. Now running is no fun without a partner so I thought to get my fitness levels back up to start with I would join the gym.

Fitness First is great, not only is it ideally located for me but it is reasonably priced at £45.95 a month and lots and lots of fun classes. There is also a one of joining fee of £55, however this includes 3 personal training sessions, a get fit pack and a rucksack. Also - and this is the part that really motivated me, it you attend the gym 20 times (including your 3 PT sessions) within the first 8 weeks you get your £55 back!! AMAZING...especially for someone who enjoys shopping as much as me!!

Keep checking back to see my progress as I attend my PT sessions, Yoga and Spinning!! 

Wish me luck!

H xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment