Thursday 22 September 2011

Restaurant of the week: Automat

Restaurant of the week...each week I'm going to review a different London resturant!


33 Dover Street, Mayfair, W1S 4NF


This great Amercian Brasserie is lovely full of atmosphere and 'theme'. It isn't a cheap restaurant but the food is good quality and they are generous portions. I went for the burger which was beautifuly cooked! Many of my friends went for Macaroni cheese which looked amazing...just be warned drinks are expensive so it is worth sharing wine if you are with someone and if you are in a group a 12.5% service charge is added.

All in all this resaturant is everything you'd expect from a Mayfair restaurant...so I will be reserving it for special occassions but enjoying it if and when I do go back!

H xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment