Sunday 15 May 2011

A step back in time...

Yesterday I trekked around London for some viewings, and ended up at one in Battersea. Now for those of you who don't know I was born in Battersea, it was just when I was a few weeks old that my parents decided they didn't want to bring up two girls in London and moved us to the country! So technically I have returned to my roots...London has always called me. So our first house was in Battersea, so while I was there I decided to take a trip down memory lane...


The street...and as I walked down here there were a couple of houses for sale..so decided to call the estate agent and find out the asking price of one of them...£699,500!!!! Wish my dad had kept that house now!!!

And here's our old house itself:


How beautiful is this....!?!? Let me know what you think of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment