Friday 20 May 2011

Busy week...and spending my voucher!

Wow...crazy busy week!!! Another week of going out for drinks, dinner and organising the move!! Yay, I am moving in tomorrow. It has been lovely staying with my friend but am definitely ready for my own space and kitchen and mugs etc etc etc!!!!

So went out for drinks on Wednesday night after work...and I have to tell you this lifestyle totally suits me. Straight from work to the pub and then home to bed at about 10:30, and because of the relaxed atmosphere in the office and all the tea and nibbles I don't generally feel like eating in the evening or if I do then some fruit does the trick. Now you might think I'm turning into the girl from tonight's 'Supersize vs Superskinny' but don't worry I'm having crackers and cheese and ham etc for lunch and once I've moved into my new place I'm going to make packed lunches like pasta salads, soups, homemade rolls and cous cous salads!!!!


Earlier in the week I spent the first part of my Westfield voucher:



£16.99 from River Island, I love it and its perfect for work and then going out. And with low loose sleeves its ideal for the hustle and bustle of the rush hour train journey...

....Then today after picking up the keys to my new place tonight I took a trip to Westfield and bought the limited edition Chanel nail polish that was released today!!!


HOW COOL!!!!!!!

Check back tomorrow after I've painted my nails on the train!!

No comments:

Post a Comment