Monday 1 August 2011

A little treasure in Fulham

So I went to view a flat tonight...although I got there and decided not to even bother going in as it was on a rather dodgy looking road in ex-LA looking blocks.

However as I wandered back to Fulham Broadway Station I found the most amazing shop ever and have decided that from now on every weekend I am in London I will be going there to do my food shopping!!!

It is called Union Market: http://www.unionmarket.co.uk/ it even has a website, check it out.

I popped in, it is open 'til 10pm every week-night and browsed the shelves, coming out with two boxes of exotic looking teas and a bottle of elderflower presse (my favourite).

Had I not just done my food shopping an hour earlier at my local M&S I would have bought more as the fruit and veg looked delectable and the butchers/deli counters just drew me to them. Anyway I was very restrained but will definitely be going back there on Saturday!!! If you are ever in the area, pop in as it also has a cafe/coffee shop!

What more could you want?!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment